OUT OF STOCK
Origin Live - Enterprise - tonearm
Price: AED 24,750.00
You've already added this product in your cart. View Cart
Hearing an Enterprise is an unforgettable event. Breathtakingly realistic, it simply lets the music flow out to the listener in an unmediated way. Although it deserves the very best turntables and cartridges that money can buy, it unlocks huge performance gains from lesser ones and makes mediocre recordings positively sing. From its massively powerful and highly tuneful bass, to a treble that is gorgeously silky yet amazingly spacious, it�s a sublime performer. The mineral clarity of the midband is uncanny, and the sound staging profound. Prospective purchasers of a high-end tonearm owe it to themselves to audition this seminal design.
Enterprise tonearm features
- Hybrid armtube made of six materials, improving on Conqueror through improved energy dissipation and rigidity
- Ultra-low friction, perfectly stable dual-pivot bearings design for vertical movement
- Two single tungsten carbide points rest in hardened cups, to mimic gimbal bearing stability but with much lower friction
- Floating vertical bearings more highly specified and with much lower friction than all lower arms in the range
- Sophisticated Yoke decoupling, with several additional isolation interfaces from the vertical bearings
- High strength aircraft alloy headshell for increased dynamics
- internal arm wiring � Ultra-low loss Silver Hybrid-S version
- External Silver Hybrid arm cable with 95% shielding
- High conductivity single point contact Copper Harmony RCA plugs
- Specially selected materials used throughout
- Integral VTA adjustment
- Azimuth adjustment
- Fits all Rega armboard cutouts � including old style threaded base or new 3-point mounting
- 12� option � optional sub-chassis available for fitting a 12? arm to Origin Live turntables
Now in MK4 version, the arm looks similar to the previous MK3C but MK4 arms are easily identified by a slot in the rear stub for the counterweight clamp bolt. Other visual differences include a slimmer lighter armplate for reduced resonance and a more stylish slanted arm clip.
The MK4 version represents a major leap forward in performance through a stiffer arm tube. It also introduces a number of improved decoupling devices within the armtube itself. This included a new interface with the counterweight which is attached differently. These new features result in significant improvements to: definition, transient speed, dynamics, separation, timing and overall musicality to name but a few.